Dearest my truly heart and soul..
I love both of you too deeply too much..
I know i rarely say it,but i thank ALLAH everyday that i have you both as my parents.Not only are the both of you mentally challenged,psychotic and you have mood swings all the time..But you guys are also always there when when i need your loving, caring,supportive,funny,cool and basically amazing.You guys always be there to hold me,to give support,to keep believe in me that i can make it and i'm strong enough to pass it and yet i'm to grateful for being your daughter, your second last daughter..Mak ,Ayah i'm proud to have you both.
MAK...
For sure i can't handle things without you..You are the gorgeous women,strong enough,never felt tired.How strong are you..You always make me wants to be like you..You are too kind MAK..Even i'm being here pon i've never met a women like you..MAK i miss you..I swear..How can't i live without you one day..I think i can't..Never..No one could replace you and i swear it's true..No doubt..MAK..You never fail to make believe in who i am and who i portray..You give me the gift of voice and freedom and you never judge me or not to trust in me..You have made me a better person inside and outside from the first time you ever touched me..You're like my bestfriend and my love..When i'm sad i know you can cheer me up and when i'm happy it's usually because of you..I know i make you sad sometimes and i have done my share of disappointing acts but you out of people out there have thought me that human beings will always do wrong to finally figure out the right..I love you MAK..Thank you for being the strong,loving, hug gable MAK that i need,love and care..You will always be MY IDOL..and yes for sure i will make sure that your dream of me will come true..I will be a good daughter that will always make you proud and will be educated person that you always prayed of..AMIN..
AYAH..
I love you..You work very hard for this family..I don't know how i'm gonna repay you..Seriously right now..I miss you..I miss your hug..I miss your words..You are my everything in this world..You are my superhero..My SUPERMAN..I can't lie again..You are the best gift that i've had..You are the best men ever..I'm proud of having you AYAH..I know that you pampered me to much compared to kakak and abang and adik..But yet...Siapa peduli...I miss your wisdom and courage that i know can give me strength when i think that i'm a LOSER..You give me the support and advice that i need to carry on..You know how to make me laugh again when i'm thinking of giving up..You always thought me to never obey anyone that i think is wrong and you have no idea how much it helped me..You're always the strong and loving AYAH that i can go for anything..You always give me exactly what i want..Even kakak,abang and adik envy of me..You still will give me everything that i want..Sorry kakak,abang and adik..You guys pon always dapat apa yang korang wish for..You make my life feel better when it's going down in flames..You are the best father anyone could be lucky to get..You make me the strong-heart girl i am now..Tapi AYAH..Sometimes i'm fail to defence my wall of that strong heart from collapse..I bet i couldn't go a mile without you by my side..You are the best and i can't even imagine of losing you..AYAH..I love you so much..From the bottom of my heart..AYAH..Even your ego doesn't let you show it,but i know that deep in you heart you love me..I'm to proud to be your daughter..
MAK,AYAH..I do really need both of you now..
I can't wait till the Mid Term.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment